Today we give information about a complete stranger that has revolutionized the world of cosmetics due to its large number of antioxidants and beneficial properties for the skin, here are some:
- Its technical name is Citrus Paridisi (Citrus paradise, good startl!)
- It is an excellent antiseptic, and is also known for its tonic and energizing properties.
- It is suitable for combat fluid retention, and its diuretic properties help to fight cellulite.
- It is rich in antioxidants, particularly, vitamin-C. This vitamin, in support of other components present in the essential oil of grapefruit antioxidant, increases our immune system and fights free radicals. This oil is effective in protecting the body from all harms done by oxidants, such as aging, degeneration of tissues, degeneration to macular, loss of vision and hearing, mental and physical sluggishness, nervous disorders and other problems.
- Especially good to treat oily skin and acne.
Lemon also eliminates dandruff if it is directly squeezed its juice just in to the scalp and massage it, then wash as usual. Your hair will be shiny and clean.
We hope you liked! 🙂